Welcome to SweepsU.com!
Let's get started! When you first log in, five tabs will be listed under the SweepsU.com logo.
HOME is the initial Log In page containing links to the following four topics which you may want to monitor now and then to see if any new items have been added.
COMMUNITY contains three separate areas detailed below. Please take a few minutes to read the SweepsU.com Rules by clicking on the tab at the top of the Forums. These rules apply to all areas within the SweepsU.com Community.
SWEEPS AND CONTESTS This is the home of the Sweeps Management System (SMS) a very special application written by Gerald Anderson that organizes your sweepstakes by allowing you to enter more sweeps in less time and keep track of it all. When you click on this tab you are immediately taken to the Sweeps List. This is the first item listed in the SMS menu on the left side of the page.
Just above the SMS list you will see these icons:
= Toggle Help Switch - the tooltips which are displayed when mousing over various elements can be turned on and off by clicking on the Help Switch.
= Open the Quick Search panel.
= Save Search - set up custom searches that you will use repeatedly and save them.
When viewing the Sweeps List you have several ways of sorting sweepstakes and contests to find the ones you are most interested in. The Quick Search panel gives you the following options for searching through the Sweeps List:
Across the top of the page you will see:
Title Posted Starts Ends
Click on any of these headings to re-sort the list of sweeps alphabetically by Title or by the date they were posted on SweepsU.com, the date they started or the ending date.
Ways to use these search features:
NOTE: You must go back to the top of the page and click on SWEEPS LIST before doing a second search in these fields: by Type, by Frequency, by Prize & by Eligibility. This assures you that the search will go through ALL of the current sweeps listed.
- click on this icon to expand each topic in the Quick Search menu and to expand each sweepstakes and contest listed to view the prizes, Entry Instructions and Notes.
- click on this icon to close the topics or sweepstakes listings you previously opened
The yellow bar at the bottom of each individual sweepstakes on the list contains seven icons:
- Enter Contest - When you click on this icon three things happen: 1) the entry form opens in a new window or tab. 2) the sweepstakes disappears from the main Sweeps List, because it is now stored within your personal tracker. 3) The tracker has recorded your initial entry and will continue to do so anytime you enter this sweepstakes using the SweepsU.com system (Email Notifications, SweepsUnleashed or clicking on any of the entry icons again). The tracking system is not kept on your computer, it is stored on the SweepsU.com servers. You can access the sweeps you have selected for tracking from any computer anywhere you go by logging in to your account on www.sweepsu.com.
- Enter with Notify is a very special new feature for sweepstakers created by Gerald Anderson. If you find an online sweepstakes that requires daily, weekly or monthly entries, you will want to use the Enter with Notify button instead of Enter Contest. This feature is identical to "Enter Contest" plus you will receive daily email notifications. Each day at approximately 1:00am CST, you will receive an email from SweepsU.com with a list of all the sweeps you selected for Notifications. There is a link to each sweepstakes within the email which allows you to click on it and go straight to the website to enter that sweepstakes. You then return to the email and click on the next link and go down the list until all of your entries for that date have been submitted.
NOTE: SweepsU.com knows the difference between daily and weekly sweepstakes and will only include the weekly ones a full 7 days after you last entered. The system also knows when you last entered a sweepstakes if you entered from your bookmarks or from the notification email. The system keeps track and tells you how many times you have entered and the date/time of your last entry for each item you have bookmarked.
- Track - This feature allows you to add the selected sweepstakes to your Tracker without entering it at the time it is selected.
- Track with Notify - This feature allows you to add the selected sweepstakes to your Tracker and Email Notifications without entering it at the time selected.
- Read Comments - Click on this icon to read comments posted by other SweepsU.com members
- Comment Click on the Comment feature under any sweepstakes to post information about that sweepstakes that you would like to share with other SweepsU.com users. Perhaps you want to share a code that is needed or relay difficulties you had with a particular sweepstakes.
- Report Problem is to notify the SweepsU.com Team of any errors or problems you came across for this specific sweepstakes that we should know about.
USING YOUR TRACKER
When you click on Tracker in the left menu, you are viewing the sweeps that you have selected as the ones you are interested in and want to keep track of. All of the search and sorting features you used on the main sweeps list can be used within your own Tracker as well. The white notes section underneath each sweepstakes is for your personal use. You can write whatever you want and no one else will be able to view it. Be careful not to confuse this feature with the Comment feature on the main sweeps list that everyone can view.
The following icons may be found in the yellow bar at the bottom of your Tracker sweeps depending on your selections:
- Enter Contest - This icon indicates that an entry is due for this sweepstakes. By clicking on it you will be taken to the web page containing the entry form.
- Enter Contest Again - This icon warns you that you have already entered this sweeps the recommended number of times. If you click on it a pop-up box will warn you that you do not have an entry due and it is not recommended that you enter again unless there was a problem with the previous entry. Just click "Yes" to bypass the warnings and submit another entry.
- Click on this icon to remove the sweepstakes from your Tracker.
- Click on this icon to remove the Track with notification option from your Tracker
Within your bookmarks the sortable headings on the right side of the page have changed. You will now see: Ends Entered Due Added
Each sweepstakes you are tracking will display the ending date of the promotion, the date you last entered it, the date the next entry is due (on "one entry" sweeps it will say "Complete" after you have entered) and the date that the promotion was posted on SweepsU.com.
Trackback(0)TrackBack URI for this entry
Comments (25)Subscribe to this comment's feed
|Last Updated on Monday, 17 October 2011 16:08|